Saturday, March 7, 2009

WITH DUE RESPECT.

Manager,
Accounting and auditing dept.
Bank of africa-Ouagadougou,
Burkina faso,
West africa.  
 
 
 
Dear friend,    
                     
                                              REPLY QUICKLY.
 
 
I am writing to solicit your partnership to move out of this country into a foriegn account for our use the sum of 10.2 million dollars belonging to a dead customer in the bank where i work Dr. George Brumley who died in a plane crash with his entire family living no one behind as his next of kin to claim this fund.  
 
View this website for more understanding and get back to me if you are interested with your phone number for me to give you more details of the business.  Please reply me at d_salif01@hotmail.com
 
 
 
 My kind regards to you and your family,    
 
 Yours sincerely,  
 
 Mr. Doudou Salif.

No comments:

Blog Archive