Friday, February 27, 2015

Doubtful about shopping online? Get your FIRST FRAME F R E E

Hi,
We know how to get you started on shopping online! :)
Get your First Frame absolutely 'F R E E' on Lenskart, and experience the difference with a clear vision.
Here's how you can get your FIRST FRAME F R E E :
  • Visit First Frame F r e e category here
  • Choose the frame you love the most
  • Select the type of lens & fill in your prescription
  • Place your order
  • Fill in your prescription power
  • Pay only for the lenses you choose
At Lenskart, we aim to provide you with optimum vision clarity :
LENSKART
Advanced robotic technology
Lenses are 100% precise
Same price no matter what your power
50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
LOCAL OPTICIAN
Hand-operated machines
Up to 7 degree error tolerance
Prices vary depending on power of lenses
50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
Hear it from our happy customer :
"I was looking for a good pair of frame and I saw the Lenskart advertisement. I visited the website and found it very interactive. I could see that they offered a lot of frames. I could even try it online. When I registered, I got my F r e e Frame. So, this is how my relationship with Lenskart started. I love Lenskart."
 Mohit Pandey, Delhi
Don't miss out on the best offers, Click Here now
Happy Shopping :)
Log On, Play On!

You are subscribed to Seajin as dasareen@gmail.com. If you do not wish to receive any further communications, please click here.

No comments:

Blog Archive